China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) is an international reputable enterprise to undertake overseas construction engineering business. CHEC wishes to recruit energetic people for the following vacancies for our newly awarded project MMAMASHIA (NSC2.2) WATER TRANSFER PROJECT CONSTRUCTION OF MAHALAPYE – MASAMA PIPELINE CONTRACT No. Tender Ref No. WUC 061(2021) on site.
1. Civil Engineer Assistant(two)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
- At least 3-year in the civil engineering field
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government procurement policies and procedures
- Sound organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of construction
- Valid driver’s license
Duties Include but not limited to the following:
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Ensure appropriate relations, communications and correspondence with Clients.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Interested applicants must send the following to email@example.com.
1. Curriculum vitae
3. Copy of ID
4. Subject of mail: position – Name
The closing date will be November 1, 2022.