Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable, very busy level 1 District Mission Hospital providing a range of health care services. The Hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Position: CHIEF PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Salary Scale: D4 (243, 756 – 268, 680) per annum
Qualifications: Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
Experience: At least 3 years as Principal Pharmacy Technician• Computer Literacy and ARV experience is of advantage
• Registered and licensed to practice
Duties & responsibilities: All duties related to pharmacy in a busy District Hospital:
The Officer should be able to work independently and his/her responsibilities include among others:
• Ordering, Stock control and dispensing of pharmaceuticals as per Ministry of Health and Mission Standards
• Taking calls, Supervising and guiding junior staff
• Deputizing the Pharmacist.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or email to: email@example.com
With the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of certificates
- References and practicing certificates where applicable
Closing date for all applications: 27.09.2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.