BOU is looking for highly motivated, strategically minded and solution driven individuals with a track record of experience in
education training to serve as Moderators and Assessors for the CVET program
Key Performance Areas
• Ensures that assessment materials developed adequately
cover stipulated competences and assessment tasks are
at a suitable level of difficulty
• Ensures that assessment instruments developed are valid
• Moderates assessment processes and procedures.
• Ensures that the assessment decisions have been made
objectively, fairly and consistently.
• Ensures that assessment records are accurate and
• Produces an internal moderation report with
recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Education, Post Graduate Diploma in
Education or related qualification.
• Accredited as an Assessor/Moderator by Botswana
Qualification Authority (BQA).
• At least two years post qualification experience in
• Prior hands-on experience in competency-based
assessment shall be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy
• Time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills
BOU offers a competitive remuneration for the qualified/
competent candidates based on applicable rates for Moderators
Interested persons who meet the above stated
requirements should submit their applications together with
copies of their Curriculum Vitae, relevant certified copies of
certificates and two recent references to: Director, Human
Resource, BOU, Private Bag BO 187, Gaborone.
Closing date: 28th March 2021
Leave A Comment