BOU is looking for highly motivated, strategically minded and solution driven individuals with a track record of experience in
education training to serve as Moderators and Assessors for the CVET program.
Main Purpose of the Job
Key Performance Areas;
Develop assessment instruments that are valid and reliable.
• Assess candidates according to the set standards of
the University. Provide assessment decisions that are
objective, fair and consistent.
• Guide candidates and provide feedback on assessment.
• Keep records of assessment and provide a detailed
report at the end of assessment?
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
1. A Bachelors degree in Education, Bed Science, Post
Graduate Diploma in Education or related qualification.
2. At least three years post qualification experience in
3. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
4. Experience in working in an educational environment.
5. Experience in competency/standard-based assessment is
an added advantage.
6. Assessors must be accredited by BQA.
• Computer literacy
• Time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills
• Knowledge of Blooms Taxanomy
BOU offers a competitive remuneration for the qualified/
competent candidates based on applicable rates for Moderators
Interested persons who meet the above stated
requirements should submit their applications together with
copies of their Curriculum Vitae, relevant certified copies of
certificates and two recent references to: Director, Human
Resource, BOU, Private Bag BO 187, Gaborone.
Closing date: 28th March 2021
Leave A Comment