Cash Operations Manager C – IRC206174
at Francistown Hub, Florida, Botswana in FNB Botswana Francistown Mini Cash Centre
Ends 27 Sep 2021
Responsible for the effective management of resources to achieve operational efficiencies and accountable for achieving key results on operational efficiencies. Ensure good Corporate Governance is maintained within the business.
experience and qualifications
- Business acumen/commercial awareness
- Time management – capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Budget control
- Problem solving
- Tenacity and drive
- High ethics
- conceptual and analytical thinker
- emotionally intelligent
- innovative and entrepreneurial
- Has impact and influence
- Optimises business performance
- Manages risk and compliance
- Empowers and develops others
- Role models the culture and values
- Relevant Degree in Accounting and finance or Diploma in Banking will be an added advantage.
- 5 years experience in similar environment at a supervisory level
- To be firm and objective, always with the vision of the big picture in sight.
- To empower the people through, means, ability and accountability.
- To ensure consistency in the day to day running of the centre.
- Responsible for budgets set and executed.
- Responsible for all losses.
- Accountable for imparting knowledge and knowhow to the team and for audit results.
- Accountable for communicating at all levels.
- Accountable for setting the rules and boundaries within the centre to operate.
- Business ownership of the team.
- To continually access the risk, outside forces eg environmental, socio-economic and political risks, together with operational risk to the business.
- To adhere to standards and procedures as set out by the business.
- To create a culture of learning and always aspiring to achieve.