Our Client is looking for an innovative Business Development Representative to join their team.
- Marketing and sales of generators throughout Botswana of which the majority are for the industrial market.
- Identifying new business opportunities within the Botswana market.
- Weekly reports to be submitted on progress of sales.
- Assessing and summarising customer power generation needs in order to prepare quotations according to specifications.
- Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines.
- Regularly report progress on each quotation and communicate delays or concerns with the Operational manager.
- The Business Development Rep will be expected to complete other duties from time to time which might fall outside of the scope of the specific job but as required by the company
- Review customers service and repair requirements, quote on after-sales jobs and involvement thereof.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Dynamic and organized.
- Good command of computer literacy.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Commercial Skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the generator industry in Botswana.
- Technical knowledge of commissioning of units installed as well as after-sales service added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5 years experience in generator industry.
- Good knowledge of mechanical issues, service and general repairs for generator industry.
- Business Administration and formal qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be eligible to work in Botswana.
Closing date: COB 15 October 2023, only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.