Business Development Officer- Ref: MNGT: 001
• A Degree in Business Management, Business Development or Sales
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years in a Business Development environment
• Experience in a contact centre environment will be an added advantage
• Achieving (and exceeding) sales targets
• Manage the full corporate sales cycle – from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, marketing, price negotiation and closure.
• Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against set business SLAs
• Manage a personal sales pipeline
• Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
• Enhancing the revenue from existing customers and their affiliates
• Providing support to customers, including transfer of information, presentations and training to customers & partners.
• You will be responsible for assisting in advertising and PR initiatives from time to time.
• Continuously identifying customer needs
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to change
• Willingness to take on new challenges
• Results driven
Suitable candidates must email their CVs, academic records, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.directbpo.co.bw/careers/ or send the documents through post to:
The HR and Administration Manager
The closing date of the advert is the 13th of November 2022