Business Development Coordinator- Ref: MNGT: 002
• A Degree in Business Management, Business Development or Sales
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years in a Business Development environment
• Experience in a contact centre environment will be an added advantage
• Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
• Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
• Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
• Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
• Creating and maintaining client databases
• Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
• Providing effect administrative support
• Management reporting and strategy guidance
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to change
• Willingness to take on new challenges
• Results driven
• Good leadership skills
Suitable candidates must email their CVs, academic records, and 3 references to email@example.com or https://www.directbpo.co.bw/careers/ or send the documents through post to:
The HR and Administration Manager
The closing date of the advert is the 13th of November 2022