• Receive and record night safe (drop safe) deposit from the CIT Crew.
• Receive and record collected deposits throughout the day
• Collect deposit slips from Cash Processing and hand them to the CIT Crew.
• Keep and maintain a correct record of inflows of deposits and outgoing of empties and deposit
• Handing over of cash from Cash Processing to CIT Crews,
• Liaison between CIT and Cash Processing regarding pickups and customer deliveries.
• General administrative duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Certificate in Accounting and Business Studies or equivalent.
• Banking experience Would be an added advantage.
• Computer literate.
• Customer centric.
• Possession of strong communication.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated. well organized and able to work well within a team environment.
• Strong customer service ethics.
• Must possess a high level of Integrity and trustworthiness.
To apply, please email your updated CV and covering letter, with at least three (3) reference letters (not more than 6 months old). certified copy of qualifications and certified copies of national identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in the subject box or hand deliver application at any G4S office
to HR/Branch Administrator not later than the 10th of April 2021.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Human Resources Director
G4S (Botswana) Limited
P.o Box 1488
NB: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date above, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful
Leave A Comment