Australia GRDC International Research Scholarships, 2021 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Data & Analytics Framework taught at Grains Research and Development Corporation. The deadline of the scholarship is 26 Nov 2021.
Australia GRDC International Research Scholarships, 2021 is available to undertake PhD level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Each successful scholar will receive up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for a maximum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will receive:
- $10,000 per annum to cover operating costs
- up to $5,000 travel to attend conferences, workshops or skills development which will be paid in a lump sum in the second year (this is separate to the travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)
International Students can apply for this scholarship Program.
To apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- The claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- International students must be studying at an Australian University.
Applicants are required to submit the applications via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
Leave A Comment