Audit Seniors x10 – Garborne
Mazars is happy to announce exciting opportunities at our Gaborone head office.
- Planning and overseeing the auditing process;
- Allocating responsibilities to junior and staff auditors;
- Reviewing team members’ work for accuracy and compliance;
- Performing effective risk and control assessments.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should be a CA/ACCA with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Partly qualified CA/ACCA shall also be considered if compensated by experience and knowledge;
- The ideal candidate should be a member of BICA ( Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants);
- Candidates should be well-versed in using any audit software, preferably CaseWare;
- Should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office;
- Exposure to different accounting software/SAP is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in IFRS and ISA is essential;
- Proficiency in IT Audits will be an advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to email@example.com with the subject line “advt AA Jan 2023” no later than 18th February 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.