Responsible for performing general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a site
- Loading and unloading tools or raw materials
- Assists a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping area, and workstations neat.
- Move or lift heavy objects
- Preferably “O”level
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s practical experience in an underground mining environment.
- Sound knowledge of underground mining practices and operations.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good operating ability in confined space
- Ability to demonstrate PNR values and core competencies
Closing date: March 19, 2023