This role is critical in effective proper management of collateral files and collateral information/documents in accordance with the Bank’s Policies, Processes and Procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To retrieve files upon request
- To record all movement of files in the File Movement Register
- To ensure collateral information and documents are secured in a proper secured fire and waterproof strong room.
- To update File Master List in the system
- To archive files with the external service provider as per the Archiving Policy.
COMPLIANCE & GOVERNANCE
- Adherence to process and performance contracting.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Records Management or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years experience working in the Records Unit with a demonstrated track record on handling files/documents.
Closing date: September 08, 2023