Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
As an Artisan On Development Programme, you invest your time, energy, and work into your product training, and on the job experience in mining machine rebuilds and maintenance. As a qualified artisan, you will be given training on Sandvik Products and experience for an agreed period of time, that will enable you to be competitive in the mining industry.
Key Performance Areas
- Attend and perform work as directed.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training programme
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training programme.
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Submission of accurate reports as per the programme guidelines
- Obey all lawful instructions.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner.
- The role will require you to have a Higher National Diploma or NCC qualification in Mechanical / Millwright / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronic trades.
- Electricians and Diesel mechanic will be considered carefully
- Physically and medically fit to work in a mining environment including meeting all customer requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office suite i.e., Excel, Powerpoint etc
How to Apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers
Applications close: 28th November 2023
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.