To implement supervisory support strategies in regard to the Company’s AML/CFT obligation to ensure it meets objectives of deterring financial crime.
- Attend queries from the internal and external stakeholders in the implementation of Financial Intelligence Act and any other AML/CFT Legislation
- Monitor and report suspicious / unusual transactions of the Company
- Advise stakeholders on anti-money laundering issues
- Interpret regional and international anti-money laundering policies recommendations and develops strategies to align to these.
- Develop business specific anti-money laundering compliance programme
- Develop customer identification procedures
- Assess compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assess adequacy of Company’s anti-money laundering compliance programmes
- Creates awareness by training stakeholders on the implementation of the Financial Intelligence Act and other AML/CFT Legislation
- Develop solutions to potential issues involving compliance and regulatory risk
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Risk Management, Accounting and Law or any other relevant field in financial regulation.
- Membership to a professional internationally recognized institute will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial regulation environment and expert knowledge in AML matters.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing date: 25 October 2023