To carry out scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance of aircraft and related components in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to optimize availability and maximize operational safety of the aircraft through compliance and conformity to manufacturers’ specifications, standards and regulatory requirements.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Key Performance Areas):
- Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance and Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning and Schedules
- Customer Services Excellence
- Maintain specialised Engineering systems
- Manage engineering projects
- Conform to Engineering Audit requirements and Standards
- Supports organization Development
- Uphold safety, Quality Management and/or Security standards
- Regulatory Compliance
- Performance Management
Minimum Education Required
- A recognized Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or equivalent.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required
- At least six (6) years’ post qualification experience in aviation maintenance out of which 3 years as certifying engineer in a in relevant aircraft maintenance environment
Closing Date: 25th January 2024