The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The incumbent will be responsible for registering and admitting patients.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Handle enquiries and patient intake
- Ensure all documents are properly filled out and put into the system
- Ensures accuracy of all admissions
- Ensure all co-payments applicable are collected upfront for patients on medical aid
- Enter and verify that all patient demographics information are correctly entered/verified at the time of check in.
- Assign patients to room and keep admission desk clean and organized
- Explain hospital regulations such as visiting hours and payment of accounts.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- To assist customers in smooth and efficient manner and to adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goal, strategy and values.
- A minimum of Diploma in Office Procedures or Secretarial Studies
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar position
- Advanced Computer Literacy
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
NB: No hand Deliveries
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd February 2021
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Leave A Comment