Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
- Ensures queries (new business and underwriting) are resolved in line with company standards
- Ensures timeous and accurate management of mail count on OM Life Underwriting Mail account
- Reviews claims experience reports
- Ensure adherence to internal controls
- Resolves escalated customer queries and complaints and provide feedback to customers on matters resolved.
- Shares knowledge on, and participate in, the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to maintain service delivery.
- Ensure all new business, on boarding and renewal documents are stored in Salesforce
- Train intermediaries on internal processes and products
- Accountable for governance and compliance at an operational level.
- Drafts and maintains SOPs
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards
- Review the customer numbers report
- Ensures the scheme register database is updated
- Review premium invoices
- Approves payments to medical and other vendors
- Performance manage new business administrators
- Prepares monthly management reports
- Manage and monitor adherence to SLA
- Provides advice on new business policy and practice to senior management
Skills and Experience
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Required), Bachelor Of Commerce Honours Insurance And Risk Management, Certificate In Insurance (Required)
Closing Date: 12 March 2021
Leave A Comment