HPP Botswana is a locally registered Non-Governmental Organization that has been operating in Botswana since 2001. The organization works to promote actions in the fight for development in areas of health, education, human rights, food security and household economy. Our work towards development is guided by social cohesion and respect for humanity, driven by innovative and cost effective programs. The activities of HPP Botswana are aligned with the Government of Botswana’s National Vision 2036 and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
HPP Botswana is inviting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the available positions of the upcoming USAID funded project to implement an activity to support the maintenance and uninterrupted delivery of quality HIV/AIDS services within communities and strengthen the community and health systems in Botswana with an emphasis on the delivery of integrated HIV services. This positions are contingent to the project: Community Based Interventions for HIV/AIDS in Botswana Project (ExCAB).
Job opportunity: Accounts Clerk(1)Full Time
Job summary/ responsibilities:
To bookkeep at Project level and ensure that the accounting data is collected promptly in preparation of Project accounts according to set deadlines.
Specific responsibilities include:
● To collect vouchers from Project personnel and ensure they meet USAID and HPP standards
● To post vouchers after authorisation into Pastel system as per Cheque withdrawn
● To ensure that all cheques withdrawn at Project are entered in manual cash Book
● To prepare project payslips as part of documentation for the report
● To ensure that the Petty Cash at the Project is properly administered using a
● reimbursement system, documentation and proper filing should be maintained
● To assist in the preparation of the monthly Report and ensure speed delivery
● To the donor to maintain a smooth flow of funds into the Project.
● To ensure that all Project utility bills and office rentals are paid in time
● To do the purchasing of stationery and other requirements as requested by PL
● AAT level 4 or any relevant qualification.
● 2 years’ experience
● Knowledge of PASTEL, AccPac or any other accounting software
● Experience in the NGO Industry is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with detailed CVs and minimum 3 referees must be received by 9th February, 2021. Attach certificates and other documentation at this stage. Application should be sent or hand delivered to
Hope Humana Kweneng Office (Mmopane nect to GUC)
Hope Humana Francistown Plot 18168 Next to Acacia Pre School, Selepa
To Humana People to People P O Box 600623-Gaborone
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave A Comment