A busy Law Firm in Francistown is looking for a suitably qualified Accounts & Administration Officer with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Ensuring timely and accurate accounting for all financial transactions.
• Operation of a Trust Account.
• Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Debt collection
• Ensuring timely preparation and submission of VAT and WHT returns.
• Hands-on experience with Pastel.
• Petty Cash Control
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the Firm
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
• Assisting in year-end audit
Minimum Requirements: Diploma in Accounting (AAT) or equivalent.
Please forward your application with a detailed CV and educational certificates to The Partners, P. O. Box 1007, Francistown.
The deadline for submission of applications is the 30th day of October 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.