Our client in the energy regulation of electricity, petroleum and gas, Botswana Energy Regulatory Authority (BERA) requires the services of a knowledgeable, highly experienced and self-driven individuals for the following positions of:
Reporting to the Finance Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To compile, consolidate and analyze financial information and ensuring the development of accounting and financial statements, reports, and documents in compliance with the international auditing guidelines.
• Qualification Bachelors Degree in Finance. Accounting, or related fields and a Master’s would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in accounting or related fields.
• Professional Membership (s): Professional Membership of a recognised accountancy institute such as BICA or ACCA / CA / CIMA / CIA would be a requirement
• Processes payroll payments by coordinating with the HR department to ensure proper payment of compensations and salaries
• Monitors and analyses investments to guarantee that BERA’s funds are yielding optimal returns
• Oversees and assists in the development of BERA’s financial statements such as cash¬
flow statements, balance sheets, income statements, profit and loss. etc. to pinpoint areas for improvement and optimization
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Assists in the development of financial policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements
• Reviews all the transactions to make sure that they are in line with the financial guidelines and policies of BERA.
• Supervises and monitors BERA’s bank accounts to keep track of all baking activities.
• Planning & Execution
• Innovating and Initiating Change
• Delivering Quality Service
• Communicating Effectively
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Ethics. Integrity, and Trust
• Team Work and Partnering
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should forward their complete applications. CVs and certified copies of educational certificates (providing at least three referees)
to the following on or before the 16th November 2023:
Email: email@example.com OR apply online www.ehcc.co.bw
For any enquiries please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 3112333.
NOTE: Write the reference number of the post you are interested in as the Subject.
We regret to inform that we will only get in contact with only shortlisted candidates